'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This driving experience at the iconic Goodwood Race Circuit puts you behind the wheel of four awesome Supercars. Goodwood is steeped in British Motorsport History and one of the most prestigious circuits in the UK. The lucky driver will be sharing the same tarmac as some racing legends past and present. A qualified ARDS instructor will ride shotgun, guiding you around the turns and straights to help you hit the perfect line. We have introduced this Four Supercar Experience at Goodwood at the reduced price of £160.00 (RRP £215.00).
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing
4.8 miles driving 1st Supercar (2 laps)
4.8 miles driving 2nd Supercar (2 laps)
4.8 miles driving 3rd Supercar (2 laps)
4.8 miles driving 4th Supercar (2 laps)
Cars to choose from at all venues include: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi r8, Aston Martin, Porsche, Nissan GTR & Ariel Atom. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
You will be at the venue for approx 2 hours.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe Weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Dates for Goodwood are extremely limited. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.