'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
You and a friend or relative can both enjoy a thrilling high-speed passenger ride in a supercar at a choice of six circuits in the UK. This experience is perfect as a gift for couples or perhaps a father and son/mother and daughter day out. With six awesome supercars to choose your favourite from it's a supercar lovers dream. Your professional driver will not be holding back so be prepared to hold as they show off the unbelievable speed, cornering and braking of these powerful cars. If one lap is not enough for your passenger ride, why not upgrade to three!
Arrival, sign-on and safety briefing
1 lap high-speed passenger ride each
Cars to choose from include the Ariel Atom Supercharged, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari 430, Ford Focus RS, Jaguar F-Type-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini LP560, Nissan GTR, Porsche 997 Turbo. Please note, choice is all subject to availability.
You will need to allow to be at the venue for approx 1 hour.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
This voucher is for two people. You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. Please note, a Premium Venue Pass, priced at £25, will need to be purchased if you wish to take your experience at Castle Combe. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum height 4ft (5ft for the Ariel Atom)
Maximum height: 6ft 5in
Maximum weight: 18 stone
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family and friends are welcome to spectate
No dogs allowed
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected dates from early Spring to late Autumn.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.