'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Supercar Thrill driving experience gets you approximately 6 miles of driving time in a supercar picked from our extensive fleet. With a huge range of experience venues and circuits to pick from. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor throughout your time behind the wheel, helping you stay safe whilst getting the most of your drive. Cars to choose from include Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Porsche, Bentley* and Nissan GTR (you cannot pre-book the model of the Ferrari or Porsche as they are subject to availability on the day). *Please note that the Bentley is only available at Prestwold Hall, and the BMW i8 is only available at Dunsfold Park, Elvington, Smeatharpe, Prestwold Hall and Lydden Hill. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
Up to 6 miles driving one supercar
Supercars to choose from include the Ferrari 430, Jaguar F-Type V8***, Bentley GTC* and Supersport**, Caterham 7*, Lamborghini Gallardo and LP560, Aston Martin DB9 and Vantage V8, Porsche 997 Carrera 2, 997 Carrera 4S and 997 Turbo, Nissan GTR R35, Audi R8, Ariel Atom***** and BMW i8.
*The Bentley GTC and Caterham 7 are only available at Prestwold Hall.
**The Bentley Supersport is not available at Blyton Park, Cranleigh Circuit, Smeatharpe, Great Tew, Lydden Hill, Mallory Park or St Andrews.
***The Jaguar F-Type V8 is not available at Aldershot Raceway, Carver Barracks, Great Tew, St Andrews, Three Sisters or Tockwith.
*****Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
You will need to allow to be at the venue for up to an hour.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional Damage Waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that. Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Order a 10 month open gift voucher or select any available date. An upgrade fee may be applicable to weekends. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Viewing is available for spectators
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays throughout the year. Selected weekends are available at applicable venues if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
24 October 2020
Excellent cars in very good condition, no bangers
21 October 2020
Not on full track. Short-track had orange cone chicanes half-way down the short straight so performance of the car was limited.
£25.00 hidden insurance fee presented at sign-on and not explained when booking.
The one lap sprint (additional £10) was not in a supercar, but a Vauxhall!! it was short of a full lap due to slip road exit.
The instructor was helpful and friendly.
The feel of a "Supercar" just didn't happen i'm afraid to say.