'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose your favourite from a fleet of 7 Supercars and take it for a drive around the prestigious Goodwood Race Circuit. Steeped in British Motorsport History, it's considered a privilege to be sharing the same tarmac as some legendary racing drivers.
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing.
4.8 miles driving the chosen Car (2 laps).
Supercars to choose from at all venues include: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi r8, Aston Martin, Porsche, Nissan GTR & Ariel Atom. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Arrive 1 hour before drive time. Allow a further 30 - 40 minutes after that.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
Severe Weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Selected weekdays only. Dates for Goodwood are extremely limited. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Supercar Experience at Goodwood
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
03 March 2020
So I booked a driving experience of the Porsche 911 turbo. The car was not available and I was offered to drive 911 Carrera instead. That’s a much lower category sports car. It was showing brake pad error as well.
If they had to change the car I should have been informed earlier. I had traveled all the way from Brighton to experience my favourite 911 turbo and not some slower and cheaper version of the car.
Secondly, the instructor was doing everything, including the gear shifting. He didn’t let the car rev up above 4000 rpm. The maximum speed I could go was only 75 mph. That’s less than how I am usually driving my Toyota in my home country. This was a racing track in a sports car. It had to be fast and thrilling.
The back view mirrors were also at the instructors disposal. That somehow killed the enjoyment and excitement of actually driving and taking control of a super car, as shown on the website/adverts. The instructor should only be pointing out the braking and acceleration areas. He should not let the driver feel like a baby. He also did not inform me about the photo points on the track. I could at least smile for one of the snaps!
Overall the experience was nice but not up to my expectations. It could have been alot better. If it has to be like this, I may never buy the experience again or suggest it to my friends.
29 February 2020
I reckon that you could get more out the experience if you let the person driving the car get to experience high speed of the car there driving instead of paying for someone to take you round at high speed