'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Choose three awesome Supercars to drive around the iconic Goodwood Race Circuit.
This prestigious venue is steeped in British Motorsport History and you'll be sharing the tarmac with racing legends past and present. Joining you in the car will be a qualified ARDS instructor who will guide you around the best line aiming for that perfect lap.
We have introduced this supercar treble experience at the reduced price of £125.00 (RRP £169.00)
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing
4.8 miles driving 1st Supercar (2 laps)
4.8 miles driving 2nd Supercar (2 laps)
4.8 miles driving 3rd Supercar (2 laps)
Cars to choose from at all venues include: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi r8, Aston Martin, Porsche, Nissan GTR & Ariel Atom. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
Arrive 1 hour before drive time. Allow a further hour after that.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe Weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Dates for Goodwood are extremely limited. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Triple Supercar Experience at Goodwood
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.8 / 5Based on 4 reviews over the past year
23 October 2019
The Porsche was a good car but the instructor was not insisting on changing up before the power came in. The Lamborghini was old, looked tired inside and had brakes which were virtually impossible to use smoothly. The instructor was good. The Nissan was an excellent car and the instructor was very good allowing me to drive properly
01 September 2019
Had an amazing experience, and it’s great that they let you really put the power down and push the cars you’re driving.
28 August 2019
Was held at Brands Hatch as more convenient for me but I’d not do it again as it took sooooooo long between cars. Actual driving was great.