'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Anyone who knows anything about cars knows that TVR is one of the most renowned and loved British sportscar manufactures, not just in the UK but the world over. If you have ever thought about getting behind the wheel of a TVR then here is your chance. With the TVR T350C driving thrill you will be in for a real treat. After sign on, you will be given a safety and techniques briefing. Following this, you will be taken around the purpose built track with an instructor showing you the racing lines and breaking points. Next up is the high-speed passenger ride in a high-performance vehicle with the instructor showing you how the pros tackle the track. Finally, the moment you have been waiting for it's your turn to drive the brash and beautiful TVR T350C for 10 adrenalin filled laps. This beast will take you from 0-60 in less than 4 seconds thanks to its 4-litre straight six engine pumping out 400 bhp!
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety and techniques briefing
3 track paced instructor driven sighting laps
1 High-speed passenger lap
10 laps driving the TVR T350C
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade to a weekend date for £50. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the case of adverse weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.