'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Fans of the motoring TV show Top Gear have the opportunity to book our exclusive Ultimate Top Gear Track Day Experience, at the site of the show’s test track at Dunsfold Park in Surrey.
Your day will include a chance to put the likes of Matt LeBlanc and Rowan Atkinson to shame with a spin in the ‘Reasonably Priced Car’ (a Kia Cee’d) against the clock to see if you can beat the stars who drove in it. You’ll also get the chance to drive some of the most desirable marques of supercars in the world, including the McLaren 720s, Porsche GT3 RS, Lamborghini Aventador and Ferrari 458.
Remember when Jeremy Clarkson drove the Ariel Atom around the circuit? You can do the same (with helmet) for a total of 3 miles and feel the sheer force and power of this simple but turbocharged supercar. You’ll learn how to drive a Segway on the Off Road Course, from which you’ll drive the Segway over to the 4x4 course for a spin in a Land Rover 4x4. Your day ends with a drive of a 32 tonne HGV around a challenging Auto Test style course.
It all adds up to a great value package, perfect for Top Gear fans and a unique gift idea to treat Dad this Father’s Day, with a special offer of 30% off.
Your experience day will commence with the following:
Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary
Breakfast roll and hot drink
Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor
After which, your experience will include (not necessarily in this order):
Drive of an Ariel Atom for 3 miles around the track
3 miles driving in a Porsche GT3RS
3 miles driving in a Lamborghini Aventador
3 miles driving in a Ferrari 458
3 miles driving in a McLaren 720s
Break for lunch (provided)
Learn to drive an Off Road Segway over to the 4x4 course
Drive of a Land Rover 4x4 around the 4x4 course.
Drive of a ‘Reasonably Priced Car’, the Kia C’eed for around 5 laps (10 minutes max). You will be timed, and best lap will be put up on the leaderboard
Drive of a 38T HGV Lorry Transporter
High speed passenger ride in an Ariel Atom
Prize giving for driver of the day and best time on the leaderboard
All drivers will receive a certificate of their day as well as their score cards and automatic membership to a VIP club
Please allow to be at the venue for the entire morning or afternoon.
An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order an open gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can add an additional driver to go with you for £100. Please put both names in the name field if you do this.
Drivers must hold a full clean driving licence, and be of minimum age (17 years old). They must also be between 4'10 -6'6 in height, and a maximum of 20 stone weight.
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. We advise you to wear appropriate protective clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the provider will do our best to contact the participant to inform them and rearrange the experience.
This offer is only valid until 31/12/2020, after that the voucher becomes cash value towards another experience. The event runs on selected week days and weekends.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Ultimate Top Gear Track Day Challenge (Anytime) Near Me