'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Hop behind the wheel of a Westfield 1600 Sport for an adrenaline-filled session of driving at the amazing venue that is Three Sisters in Wigan.
After your safety briefing, you will be kitted out with a race suit and helmet before taking part in some passenger learning sessions. You are then let loose on the skid pan area for a doughnut and drifting session around the autotest style course.
Arrival, registration and welcome
Helmet and Race Suit fitting
Passenger Course Demonstration - learn the art of car control around an auto test style course
Sessions of driving on the auto-test course*
*during the sessions you will be sharing the car with up to 6 other drivers and taking turns to drive over a period of 90 minutes.
Please allow up to 2.5 hours at the venue.
Photos and in-car video SD cards can be purchased on the day after you have finished your driving. Refreshments are available to purchase all day.
Order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All drivers must be 18 or over and hold a valid full UK driving license. The licence will be checked on the day. If the driving licence is not a UK one then a passport will be required also. Guideline restrictions 5'2" - 6'8", max weight 19 Stone. All drivers will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day.
A suit and helmet are provided on the day and drivers are advised to wear narrow fitting flat shoes. Spectators are welcome. No pets are allowed on site.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Dates are limited so check before ordering a voucher. The latest dates can be seen online.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.