'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take a ride on the 2017 model Yamaha R6 at one of many UK race circuits. The Yamaha R6 track bike hire is available to use for bike track days where you don't want to use your own bike. The R6 comes fully track prepared with full mechanical support from a friendly and knowledgeable team. The Yamaha R6 has a number of up to date features and is available to hire for as little as £350
Arrival and sign on
Introduction to the bike
Riders briefing (all riders must attend)
Use of the Bike on-track for the duration of the event
Most bike track days run from 9am - 5pm with an hour break for lunch. Riders are usually split into groups with 15-20 minutes on track per hour for each group. Evening times are usually 5pm - 8pm. Times are subject to change depending on the event.
Bike will be available for use on track from 9:00am - 17:00pm with an hour break for lunch.
In case of a crash, the damage will be assessed and the cost of the repair (maximum of £500 ) is taken from your credit card or cash payment on the day.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. The price is for the hire only and does not include the price of the track day which needs to be booked separately You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All bikes are subject to availability so please book in advance or call us to check on specific dates that are on our calendar.
You can only hire this bike on a track day event that has been booked via our website.
You must hold a full unrestricted motorcycle license.
You must have full or 2-piece 360 degree zip together leathers and have your own helmet (hire is available upon request).
You must attend the riders briefing and make sure you have been issued a wrist band before being allowed on track.
If you miss the briefing you will have to wait until later in the morning to have one and will lose the track time.
In case of a crash, the damage will be assessed and the cost of the repair with up to the maximum of £500 that would be billed.
The bike can be used in the occurrence of rain as race spec wet tyres are supplied
Bike track days run all Year round but hire of this Motorcycle is subject to availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.