'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
In America, everything - driving included - is supersized, and this is especially true of their trucks, as your young driver will discover when you book for them to attend our excellent Young American Truck Driving Taster day at one of 8 locations UK wide..
Their day will begin with a welcome and safety briefing from an expert instructor. Then it’s time for them to climb into the cabin for one driving lap in a Ford F650 Pick Up truck.
Here, your junior trucker will be driving and manoeuvring the fully automatic, truck chassis-based truck around a short course 10 minutes behind the wheel. There’s also the option to purchase additional laps on the day, which are fantastic as these give you an entirely different perspective of the track.
This really is the ideal experience for any young truck enthusiasts aged 15 and up, or anyone looking for something to drive that’s more super-truck than supercar!
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
10 minutes of instructed driving the Ford F650 Pick Up Truck?
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Please be aware these trucks are left-hand drive and have steep steps. It takes varying lengths of time for individuals to become accustomed to using the gear system. It will not be possible to drive any more than one lap if the driver as not been able to get accustomed to using the gears.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 15/16 years old
Drivers must provide proof of age in the form of a Passport or Birth Certificate that must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate (unless government COVID restrictions are in place)
Under 16s must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
These experiences are held on private property, all participants and spectators must respect the rules of the course/track, and adhere to any requests of the landowners.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
All dates are subject to availability
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Available to book on very limited dates from August to November. Please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.