'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Treat your staff with a fun filled 45 minute Go Karting Endurance race at the iconic Buckmore Park karting circuit. This experience will have the team competing against one and other for 45 straight minutes where concentration is as much of a factor as speed. There is a podium for the top three drivers so this is sure to bring out the competitive streak in all taking part. All events are professionally run with a dedicated NKA race director. All equipment will be supplied and additional drivers, meeting space and lunch options can be added at additional cost.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Suit up in race gear, overalls, gloves, helmets and rib protectors
Use of the international circuit
10 minute practice
45 minute Endurance Race
Presentation ceremony and trophies for the top 3 drivers
Computerised lap timing and individual printouts.
Total event management by NKA Race Director
Please allow up to an hour and a half at the venue
This voucher is valid for 12 months. Cost is based on 15 drivers.
If you wish to book more drivers please call the office (max number of drivers up to 35) You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Lunch option and meeting space can be included at an additional cost. Please enquirer with a member of the call centre.
No license required Minimum age of 18 Minimum height 4ft 10" Max height of 6ft 5" Max weight of 18 stone
In the case of the event being cancelled due to severe weather conditions you will be offered alternative dates. Unfortunately no refunds can be given in this instance,
Selected weekdays and weekends from February - November
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.