'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Audi R8 V10 is the newest car on our fleet and it's now available for juniors to drive. The Junior Audi R8 V10 experience is available for youngsters as young as 10 without the need of a license. Upon arrival, youngsters will be signed in then receive their safety briefing. After which the fun really begins. Following the briefing, the child will be introduced to the supercar where they will get to enjoy 3 miles driving the Audi R8 V10 under the guidance of an instructor.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the Audi R8 V10
Please allow up to 1 hour and 30 minutes from arrival to departure.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High-speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can also book directly on to any available date. Add a high speed passenger ride in a Lotus Elise for £15 You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Drivers must be 10 or older and a minimum of 5ft.
Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Driving license not required.
We reserve the right to refuse customers deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Though every effort is made to ensure that all cars are available as listed on events, we reserve the right to remove or substitute vehicles as necessary.
Clients are advised to wear flat shoes and warm clothing.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekdays and weekends. Sessions available from 08:30 to 15:30 on selected dates. Runs all year around.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.