'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This special offer allows you to drive the Porsche 911 which is considered as one of the finest supercars ever made. Take it for a spin for 5 amazing laps at the Teesside Autodrome circuit.
Signing in and registration
Safety and techniques briefing from an experienced race instructor
Allocations of a safety helmet
2 laps in a saloon car driven by the instructor who will point out the racing line
5 lap driving session in the Porsche 911
De-brief and presentation of driving certificate
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher. This experience is available for weekdays. If you wish to redeem for a weekend date it will be an additional £35 You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekday dates from March to November. Selected weekend dates are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.