'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Get behind the wheel of 2 best in class World Rally Championship thoroughbreds, the Subaru Impreza STi and Mitsubishi Evo X. The Subaru v Mitsubishi Driving Thrill offers 1:1 tuition with a professional instructor who'll help you get the most out of these 4WD beasts by giving you tips and pointers as you push the cars to their limits.After your safety briefing, your instructor will show you the track with 3 track paced sighting laps, followed by a high-speed passenger ride to show you exactly what a 350 BHP engine can do. Then it's your turn, you'll get 5 adrenaline-pumping laps in the Impreza STi and the Evo X, plenty of time for you to decide which you like best.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
3 sighting laps with an instructor
High-speed passenger lap
5 laps in the Subaru Impreza STi
5 laps in the Mitsubishi Evo X
High-speed passenger laps will take place in 1 of 3 track prepared sports cars (Subaru Impreza STi, Mitsubishi Evo X and BMW M3).
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 75
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.