'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
New for 2016, we now offer the Audi R8 V10 Plus at five venues across the UK. This, the latest Supercar off the line at Audi is an R8 on steroids. More power, more pace and more muscle than the standard R8 model, which ultimate means a larger price tag!
If you want to drive the best Audi on the day, spend those few extra pounds and take a spin in the R8 V10 plus.
Welcome arrival & Sign on
3 laps driving the Audi R8 V10 Plus
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor
You need to allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or book directly onto a date (as this voucher is at a choice of venues please email us for dates). Please note, a Premium Venue Pass, priced at £25, will need to be purchased if you wish to take your experience at Castle Combe. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected dates from March to November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.