'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Electric cars are all the rage and the BMW i8 is the car that is leading the pack. Our junior BMW i8 driving experience is a great way to enjoy the thrill of driving the first hybrid supercar in a controlled environment. The BMW i8 is beautiful, sleek, super quick and electric. This all means it's the ideal car not only for the track but also for the environment. Kids aged between 10-17 and 5ft and above will receive 3 high-speed laps driving this incredible supercar.
Arrival and sign on
3 laps driving the BMW i8
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue from arrival to departure.
The optional CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High-speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can also book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Participants must be a minimum of 10-years-old
Minimum height of 5ft
Maximum height of 6ft 9
Maximum weight of 20 stone
No licence required
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
We reserve the right to refuse customers deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Though every effort is made to ensure that all cars are available as listed on events, we reserve the right to remove or substitute vehicles as necessary
Participants are advised to wear flat shoes and warm clothing
Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before your session start time to allow time for sign on
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekdays and weekends. Sessions available from 08:30 to 15:30 on selected dates. Runs all year around.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.