'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Want to feel like a Formula One driver? Now you can thanks to this amazing Formula Ford Single Seater Driving Thril at the historic Bicester Heritage Museum in Oxfordshire. You will be given a drivers safety briefing followed by tuition with a fully qualified instructor. Once comfortable with the cockpit as it were you will be let loose for twenty-four adrenaline-fueled laps where you'll be handling corners and speeding down the straights like a pro.
Arrival and sign-on
Full drivers safety briefing
helmet and gloves supplied
24 laps driving
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue
An insurance excess waiver can be purchased for an additional £25 to reduce your damage liability from £5,000 to £1,000.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Voucher is valid for 10 months
You must have had a drivers license for at least one year Minimum age is 18 The maximum height is 6ft 2" and the maximum weight is 15st This experience is unsuitable for anyone suffering from back or heart problems and pregnant mothers.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or cancelled. In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseen circumstances you will be offered an alternative date to rebook.
This event will next run on selected weekday and weekend dates from Spring 2021.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.