'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is the perfect driving experience for juniors aged between 11-16. With a fully qualified instructor, juniors will get behind the wheel of a dual controlled Mazda MX5. Under the guidance of the instructor, they will learn the basic driving skills such as steering, start-stop, clutch control, gear changing and basic manoeuvres.
Arrival and registration
5-minute introductory brief
1 instructor driven demonstration lap in the Mazda MX-5
Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes of driving time in the Mazda MX-5 with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team
10-minute debrief with your instructor
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
10-month open gift vouchers available to purchase or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Juniors must be aged between 11-16
Minimum height of 4ft 8ins
Maximum height of 6ft 2ins
Maximum weight of 18 stone
No license is required
All participants must be fit and healthy
Glasses must be worn if necessary
All participants must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. If you have any specific needs relating to this, please call us to discuss before making a booking
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions.
Runs on selected Saturdays and Sundays from January-December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Under 17 Mazda MX-5 Advanced Fun Drive Experience Near Me