'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Jump in behind the wheel of such amazing cars like the raging bull that is the Lamborghini Gallardo. Take it for a blast around a track for a thrilling driving experience and fulfil those childhood memories. This experience can be taken at 2 locations across the North, Elvington and Teesside Autodrome.
Arrival sign on and safety briefing
*3 laps driving chosen supercar
Presentation of driving certificate
* 3 laps driving at Teesside. At Elvington you will receive 2 laps. Cars to choose from include, Ferrari 360 or California, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Porsche 911, Lotus Elise and the Subaru Impreza.
The Nissan GTR is only available at the York location.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue
Book a gift voucher which is valid for ten months or book onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability. Venue specific vouchers are available to buy.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekdays and weekends from March - November
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.