'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is your chance to double up on the nostalgia for those golden ages of motoring, with our Iconic Classic Cars Experience. You’ll get to drive two classic cars of your choice for a total of 3 miles each at a venue near you, and with many instantly recognisable models on offer to drive, the only choice you’ll have to make once you book is which vintage kings of the road you want to take to the track in. Better still, it’s a unique gift idea to surprise the vintage man in your life this Father’s Day.
Described by Enzo Ferrari himself as the ‘most beautiful car in the world’, the Jaguar E-Type is a classic British motor from a classic era of motoring, with fans of all ages and generations citing it as one of their favourites. The Ford GT40 however is winning new fans, thanks to its recent starring role in the film ‘Le Mans ‘66’, and the model we offer to drive is painted in the same vivid blue and orange livery as the famous victory lap car.
American Muscle car lovers are catered for with a classic 60s Ford Mustang GT500 - perfect especially for those who are fans of ‘Gone In 60 Seconds’, the hit action film starring Nicholas Cage that it featured in. We also have a sporty AC Cobra with a thrumming V8 engine that really comes into its own out on the track. So it’s double the classic cars and double the fun at one great value.
Your experience will include:
Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary
Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor
3 miles driving your first chosen Iconic Classic Car on our purpose-built circuit
3 miles driving your second chosen Iconic Classic Car on our purpose-built circuit
FREE High-Speed passenger Ride in Performance saloon
FREE 4×4 off-road passenger ride with instructor to show you what a true 4×4 can do (Prestwold Hall Only)
Please allow to be at the venue for the entire morning or afternoon.
You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving. Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk. An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order an open gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can add an additional driver to go with you for £100. Please put both names in the name field if you do this.
Drivers must hold a full clean driving licence, and be of minimum age (17 years old). They must also be between 4'10 -6'6 in height, and a maximum of 20 stone weight.
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. We advise you to wear appropriate protective clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the provider will do our best to contact the participant to inform them and rearrange the experience.
This offer is only valid until 31/12/2020, after that the voucher becomes cash value towards another experience. The event runs on selected week days and weekends.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Iconic Classic Cars Experience - 2 Cars (Anytime) Near Me