'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Have you got a son or daughter that would love nothing more than getting in the driver's seat of the Audi R8? If your answer was yes then this is the perfect experience for them. Juniors aged between 11 and 17 will be able to experience a thrilling drive in this awesome piece of machinery. The Audi R8 may be one of the newest supercars but do not be fooled into thinking it's just an Audi. The R8 has similar performance to that of the Lamborghini Gallardo and the style and looks that hold up against any modern day Ferrari. Juniors can get to drive the Audi R8 for a 10-minute edge of your seat drive around one of our many venues across England and Scotland.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
10 minutes driving the Audi R8
High-speed passenger ride
Presentation of driving certificate
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes at the venue from arrival to departure
Collision damage waiver can be purchased on the day starting from £25
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Participants must be aged between 11 and 17 and be above 5ft" in height. Participants must be accompanied by an adult and arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time. If late they may forfeit their booking. Please check before you book that the driver meets the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.