'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Junior Double Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast was created specifically to remove any barriers between young fast car fanatics and their favourite supercars. Giving them the opportunity to feel the power and performance of the supercars they love from the passenger seat, alongside expert instructors who know exactly how to get the most of the performance vehicles under their control. So buckle up and get ready for the ride of a lifetime.After arriving at your chosen venue, you'll sign on before taking in a safety briefing, then it's time to take to the tarmac. Your instructor will take your chosen supercars to the limits for up to 3 miles in each, showing you just how well these cars handle windy corners and long straights.
Arrival, sign on and safety briefing
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 1
3 mile high speed passenger ride in supercar 2
Supercars to choose from include; the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Chevrolet 'Bumblebee' Camaro ZL1, Ferrari 360, Ferrari California, Ford 'Roush' Mustang GT, Ford 'Speed' Shelby Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GT-R, Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
In-car footage and photos can be purchased on the day.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note 2020 availability at Perranporth will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age: 6-years-old
Maximum height: 6' 6"
Maximum weight: 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
If you feel a booster seat is needed, parents can bring and install their own
Please note the Shelby Cobra is not available at Castle Combe
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Junior Double Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Junior Double Supercar High Speed Passenger Ride Blast
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.6 / 5Based on 9 reviews over the past year
26 September 2021
It was an amazing service from start to finish. The instructors were so good with my son and they made sure that he had the best time. Will definitely be using them again. Thank you.
18 September 2021
My son loved it and wants to go again
06 September 2021
The experience for our son was really good but the organisation of it was poor. He was due to be a passenger in 2 cars but because they did not call his name for the 2nd ride, they nearly missed him. It's only when we saw the organisers packing everything away did we realise that they had finished for the day!! This meant he did not ride in his chosen car, he had a shorter ride, and the driver didn't talk to him as he was rushing to get off the track! Poor.
Thomas and Carlea
25 July 2021
Everyone at the experience made it what it was. From the staff at the welcome gate to the instructors. They were all so welcoming and friendly. Great day and already looking at booking again.
11 June 2021
Excellent day out. My sons face when we got here was worth any amount of money. Great instructors and not too long of a wait.