'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Treat your teen to a day on track with the junior Nissan GTR driving experience. Watch their smile broaden as they get into the driving seat of the highly respected Japanese powerhouse. The Nissan GTR is a real fan favourite amongst the teens. Known for its raw power and sharp lines the Nissan GTR is any kids dream car. This junior track day is a great opportunity for kids as young as 11 to experience the power and superb handling at one of five UK venues. After a short drivers briefing, the junior racers will get to drive the Nissan GTR for ten minutes on a specially designed track layout. This is the perfect gift for any young motorsport fan and will sure to make any Birthday even more special.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
10 minutes driving the Nissan GTR
High-speed passenger ride
Please allow up to two hours at the venue from arrival to departure
An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Participants must be aged between 11 and 17 and be above 5ft" in height. Participants must be accompanied by an adult and arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time. If late they may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that the driver meets the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates during the Spring and Summer.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.