'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Fancy an off-road day on a set of two wheels with added girl power? Our special Ladies’ Day Motorcycle Experience could be just the ticket. Available for those aged 12 and up, this fun and enjoyable day is perfect for ladies young and old alike who are just getting started in the world of off road motorcycle riding.
An expert instructor at our venue in the beautiful Ribble Valley in Lancashire will welcome you and deliver training that builds your confidence as the day progresses. You’ll start on a flatter ground, learning how to do figure 8s to help assess your riding capabilities, eventually moving all the way up through various sections that are accordingly flagged out to become a bit more challenging.
With morning and afternoon slots available, plus your bike and riding gear all included, it’s even a unique off-grid idea for a day out that you and your girlfriends can all enjoy!
Welcome and introduction
Five hour session commences
Please allow to be at the venue for 5 hours.
A Damage Waiver of £25 can be purchased at the venue shop on the day which will cover the hired bike in case of any unfortunate incidents. For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to an accident, it will be the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. For children’s Oset bikes, the Damage Waiver is at a reduced cost of just £15.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a forthcoming available date of your choice from our Events calendar. Validity can be upgraded to 14 months when you place your order. Upgrades to Weekend dates are available for an additional set fee of £25. Additional refreshments, including hot bacon butties (£1.50) and hot homemade lunches for spectators (£8 each) are available on-site on the day. Complete beginners will require extra tuition before they can take part in the day and this costs an additional £15.
Minimum age to participate is 12 years old
Bike hire, riding gear, tuition and refreshments (in the form of drinks and a cake and a hot lunch) all inclusive
Lockers are available free of charge on-site
Spectators (female only) are welcome
To comply with training guidelines, parents or guardians of under 18s must remain on-site for the duration of the training in case of emergency
For complete beginners, extra tuition will be required, costing £15
This experience usually takes place whether the weather is wet or dry, but in the case of more extreme weather conditions affecting the venue, we will be advised by the supplier when it is safe to run. If a decision can be made in advance of the experience day, customers will be informed of this as soon as possible.
The event runs on selected weekends from February - December
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Ladies' Day Motorcycle Experience - Weekend Near Me