'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy some sideways action with this Nissan 350Z Bronze drifting experience at Bovingdon Airfield in Hertfordshire.You'll start with 3 sighting laps as a passenger before you learn to drift with 10 laps in the Nissan 350Z around the special drifting stage. You will also receive high-speed drift passenger ride.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
4x instructor sighting laps including 1x high speed passenger hot lap
10 laps drifting on the special stage
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
You can purchase a 10-month open gift voucher or book directly onto a date where possible. Note there will be a £50 surcharge to book a weekend unless prepaid. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'3"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Nissan 350Z Bronze Drifting Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.3 / 5Based on 3 reviews over the past year
04 June 2021
friendly atmosphere at this place
25 October 2020
Great experience, staff very helpful, if doing the drifting experience you don't really need the £25 insurance waiver in case the car gets damaged as for the drifting experience it's highly unlikely
23 October 2020
A novel first introduction to a new experience which was fun but far too short to develop any real skill. Adrenalin was produced though, with a little greater understanding of how a car behaves and how control can be maintained.