'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Now's the chance for you and the special motoring enthusiast in your life to both take to the wheel for double the time in one of the most classic British sports cars around, with our Westfield Driving Thrill For 2 experience at our much loved Three Sisters venue in Wigan.
It's a particularly good experience to book if you or a loved one are thinking of buying a new Westfield model, as the Westfield Sport 1600 we have available to drive will help you get accustomed to the pure power and performance they offer.
The day will get under way, following your sign on at the check-in desk, with a welcome upon arrival from an expert instructor, who'll give you both a full briefing of what to expect when you're out on the track, with full safety precautions accounted for, so you can be assured that you can relax and enjoy the day as it should be.
Then all that remains is for you to get kitted up, and along with the instructor, who'll be there to help give you any pointers you might need, you'll each take turns in the driving seat of the Westfield Sport 1600 to enjoy 12 thundering laps each of the track. That's double the time, double the laps and double the enjoyment for you both.
Arrival, registration and welcome
Helmet and Race Suit fitting
First set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 1
Second set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 1
First set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 2
Second set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 2
Please allow being at the venue for 1.5 hours
Please see the "General" section for details regarding Collision Damage Waivers on the day. Two thrilling Passenger Laps in a Westfield Race car for just £15 - minimum age 12. Photograph and video packages can be purchased on the day to capture your experience. A branded balaclava and gloves are also available to purchase for £6 to meet current health and hygiene regulations.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order. There is an additional fee of £35 to book a weekend date.
Minimum age: 18.
Maximum weight: 19 stone.
Minimum height: 5'2".
Maximum height: 6'8".
A full UK or international equivalent driving licence (photo card) is required and needs to be produced on the day.
Non-UK licence holders must produce a passport on the day.
Medical conditions must be disclosed. Medical conditions must be disclosed.
Those with heart conditions, epilepsy or visual impairments and pregnant women will unfortunately not be able to participate.
Briefings are held in groups of up to 4 people.
There may be other vehicles on the track at your drive time.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and slim, flat-soled shoes.
Drivers will be provided with a helmet. A branded balaclava and gloves are available to purchase on the day for £6 to meet current health and hygiene regulations
The standard cover included in the cost of this voucher will cover the driver on this experience for £15,000, with an excess payable of £5000 in the event of any damage being sustained to the car on the day.
A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought on the day for £35. This will reduce the excess from £5,000 to £500 and provide cover of £20,000.
Drivers will be required to provide a credit card in order to pre-authorise and hold the £5000 or reduced £500 excess as a guarantee for the duration of the experience. If a debit card is produced in place of a credit card, then a £10 admin processing fee will also apply.
£20,000 is the maximum cover available, and should it be the case that the repairs/replacement cost is more, the driver will not be liable to pay anything more.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Runs on selected weekdays and weekends, between March and October. Standard AM time slots are between 08:00 and 10:45. PM slots are from 15:15 - 15:45. You can also choose a premium time slot between 11:00 and 15:00 for an extra £15. Selected weekend and bank dates are now available for a £35 supplement.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.