'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Now’s the chance for you and the special motoring enthusiast in your life to both take to the wheel for double the time in one of the most classic British sports cars around, with our Westfield Driving Thrill For 2 experience at our much loved Three Sisters venue in Wigan.
It’s a particularly good experience to book if you or a loved one are thinking of buying a new Westfield model, as the Westfield Sport 1600 we have available to drive will help you get accustomed to the pure power and performance they offer.
The day will get under way with a welcome upon arrival from an expert instructor, who’ll give you both a full briefing of what to expect when you’re out on the track, with full safety precautions accounted for, so you can be assured that you can relax and enjoy the day as it should be.
Then all that remains is for you to get kitted up, and along with the instructor, who’ll be there to help give you any pointers you might need, you’ll each take turns in the driving seat of the Westfield Sport 1600 to enjoy 12 thundering laps each of the track. That’s double the time, double the laps and double the enjoyment for you both.
Arrival, registration and welcome
Helmet and Race Suit fitting
First set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 1
Second set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 1
First set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 2
Second set of 6 accompanied laps in a Westfield Sport 1600 for Driver 2
Please allow being at the venue for 1.5 hours
Photos and in-car video SD cards can be purchased on the day after you have finished your driving. Refreshments are available to purchase all day.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All drivers must be 18 or over and hold a valid full UK driving license. The licence will be checked on the day. If the driving licence is not a UK one then a passport will be required also. Guideline restrictions 5'2" - 6'8", max weight 19 Stone. All drivers will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day.
A suit and helmet are provided on the day and drivers are advised to wear narrow fitting flat shoes. Spectators are welcome. No pets are allowed on site.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Runs on selected weekdays and weekends, between March and October. Standard AM time slots are between 08:00 and 10:45. PM slots are from 15:15 - 15:45. You can also choose a premium time slot between 11:00 and 15:00 for an extra £15. Selected weekend and bank dates are now available for a £25 supplement.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.