'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you’re new to the world of off-road motorcycling, or perhaps you just even want to give it a try before seeing if Trials days are up your street, then this fun Two Hour Taster package for newcomers is the ideal starting point. With the beautiful Ribble Valley countryside in Lancashire as your backdrop, the sessions on this taster day have been designed completely in mind for novices who’ve never ridden a motorcycle before, but they’re also good for those with on-road motorcycling experience who fancy taking a set of two wheels off-grid as well. If you don’t yet have your own bike, then never fear - your bike hire, riding gear, tuition and refreshments are all included in this unbeatable entry to the exciting world of off-road motorcycle riding!
Welcome and introduction
Two hour taster session commences
This experience will last 2 hours.
A Damage Waiver of £25 can be purchased on the day which will cover the hired bike in case of any unfortunate incidents. For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to an accident, it will be the rider’s responsibility to pay for the replacement parts.
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a forthcoming available date of your choice from our Events calendar. Validity can be upgraded to 14 months when you place your order.
Minimum age to participate is 12 years old
Group size is 6 riders per instructor
Bike hire, riding gear, tuition and refreshments all inclusive
Lockers are available free of charge on-site
Spectators are welcome
To comply with training guidelines, parents or guardians of under 18s must remain on-site for the duration of the training in case of emergency
This experience usually takes place whether the weather is wet or dry, but in the case of more extreme weather conditions affecting the venue, we will be advised by the supplier when it is safe to run. If a decision can be made in advance of the experience day, customers will be informed of this as soon as possible.
The sessions run on selected weekend dates throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.