Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £43.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This is one Classic Car Road Trip offering retro delights in more ways than one! This fantastic road trip experience will be ideal for those who love watching the Antiques Road Trip series that airs on daytime TV, where two antiques experts trawl the country's antiques shops in all manner of vintage and classic cars, whilst looking for unusual or potentially valuable antiques to sell at auction. There's a whole host of cars that are available to hire for your chosen day, and upon arrival at your starting point in the town of Long Stratton near Norwich, you'll be supplied with a carefully curated map, highlighting the antiques centres and shops along your route that takes you through the glorious Norfolk countryside. It's amazing what treasures you can discover whilst trawling and rummaging through an antiques shop or emporium. Who knows what you might find - it might even be a sought after collectable or rare artefact! If you like, you can even see if you've got an eye to beat the experts and take part in the optional antiques challenge. The road trip organiser will supply you with the funds to buy an article, which will then be auctioned off online, with profits going to charity. It's a great way to add another element of fun to this experience. If you're after an unusual day out to enjoy with a friend, family member or loved one, this antiques road trip adventure could tick all the boxes.
A road trip combining antiques and retro cars
Follow a special map to tour antiques shops
Take part in the antiques road trip challenge
Plenty of browsing and car driving time
Drive a retro car and enjoy an antiques road adventure
Take to the open road and follow the specially curated map to guide you to charming antique shops
Collection of cars available to choose from
Upon arrival to collect your chosen car you will be given a walk-round tour of the car including instructions on how everything works
An instruction manual will be provided
A chance to drive your chosen car on site with the team to familiarise yourself before setting off
Time to explore the antique shops
Option to take part in an antique challenge where you will be set a brief and budget (funds are provided by the experience provider) and then bring your item back to be sold at an online auction (any profits made from the auction will be donated to your chosen charity)
Full comprehensive insurance, breakdown cover and 24/7 phone support is provided
Please allow 7 hours for this experience
Bentley Continental R 1993: 4 seats, automatic
Triumph TR6 1971: 2 seats, manual
MG B GT V8 1981: 2 seats, manual
Mercedes 500 SL 1983: 2+2 seats, automatic
Triumph Stag 1973: 4 seats, automatic
Mercedes SL500 2003: 2 seats, automatic
Please note cars are subject to availability and change
Drivers: Minimum age 25, maximum age 75
You must be in good health and be fit to drive with no medical conditions declared with the DVLA
Drivers must provide a full UK drivers license which has been held for a minimum of two years with no more than 6 penalty points and no more than 1 insurance claim within the past 3 years
A DVLA check for insurance purposes will be required by the experience provider when making your booking
2-3 passengers may join you depending on how many seats are in the car you choose to drive
Minimum Age: 25 years
Maximum Age: 75 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
10am to 5pm
Car hire is set to 150 miles a day
Upon returning your hire car, it needs to be refuelled to the agreed fuel reading which is provided when you collect the car
An optional damage waiver can be purchased directly from the experience provider for £25, if this is not purchased a block will be applied to your card and this will be removed once the car is returned in the same condition as when it was collected
For every booking made with the experience provider, one tree will be planted
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £129.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.