'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy a proper track day with training in our Ariel Atom 3. Kitted out with track-biased upgraded chassis including the latest upgraded hub design and multi-adjustable coilover suspension, you will hear that high powered VTEC engine sing as you get on the power early and stay on the power in this intoxicating, thrilling experience. You’ll have your wits about you as this has fast become famed for its tricky on-limit handling and balance. This Ariel Atom track day is an arrive and drive event and for one price you will have your access for the day, personal instructor, comprehensive insurance, helmet hire and refreshments all day with a guide track time of 60 minutes. There will be a maximum of 4 people sharing the car.
- 07:45 Arrive at Circuit for welcome and drivers briefing.
- 09:00 Sessions driving the Atom
- An hour break for lunch.
- Driving sessions continue throughout the afternoon
- Finish approx 5 pm depending on the light.
Your instructor will help you understand the physics behind the Atom as well as how to get the most out of its handling and performance. You will learn how to brake with precision and how to negotiate the numerous tricky turns you will be presented with.
You will be at the circuit all day with approx. 60 mins wheel time split into sessions. Due to the event taking place on a track day, track time may be affected by flags, weather, or pit lane queuing. A set driving time is therefore not guaranteed.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order this as a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto an event. Date bookings are subject to suitable demand for a car share. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Must be 18 or over and min 5ft tall. 6 foot 5 inches max height and 18 stone max weight limit. Staff have the right to discretion on vehicle suitability for each participant based on height and weight. Full drivers licence required. Licence card to be shown An hour driving participation. Drivers must sign an indemnity form. Staff reserve the right to refuse the customer if deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Insurance waiver required to be signed on the day. Price does not include insurance which is based on individual details and is arranged via a 3rd party insurance broker the event. Where optional insurance is purchased, there will be minimum 10% liability for insurance excess costs towards a claim.
Severe weather may cause the track day to be postponed. The Atom is very difficult to handle in wet conditions and the speed at which you are able to drive will be affected.
Runs on selected track days throughout the Year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.