'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
An opportunity for a driving experience in the latest evolution of the Dodge Viper, the VX SRT. This high-powered American supercar packs 640bhp and looks absolutely stunning. The experience takes place at Bovingdon Airfield in the Hertfordshire/North London area. Exciting.Your experience starts with a briefing covering everything from racing lines, throttle and braking techniques, as well as all-important safety etiquette, you'll head out on track for a number of sighting laps in a performance sports saloon. Once you are familiar with the circuit layout you'll jump into the VX SRT and enjoy 4 laps, with one to one tuition, that'll get your heart pumping and show you just what this genuine race car can do.
Dates for this package will be available in 2022 but this Dodge Viper is currently undergoing maintenance. Dates will appear on this page as soon as the car is fixed and back on track.
Arrival and registration.
30-minute introductory brief covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
4 sighting laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports saloon car .
4 x driving laps in the Dodge Viper VX SRT with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team.
Please allow up to 90 minutes at the venue from arrival to departure.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Order an open gift voucher or book directly onto an available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £39 surcharge per driver
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £39 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.