'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
American Muscle cars don't come more iconic than the 68 Ford Mustang GT3-90 made famous in the Steve McQueen movie 'Bullitt' Take a drive in the revered Ford Mustang Fastback which has been subtly modified for driving experiences. It has huge 17" slicks, is in a beautiful highland green and comes with a monstrous V8 which has been tuned with racing cams and an Edelbrock carburettor. After arrival and sign on you will be given a drivers safety briefing where you will go over track etiquette and driving safety. Once completed you will be taken around the track for 3 sighting laps getting you familiar with the circuit layout. Then it is the High-speed ride with the instructor driving the track at speeds you may not be used too. Finally, it's your turn to drive the Ford Mustang for 10 edge of your seat laps where you will feel and hear the power of the incredible V8 engine.
Arrival and sign on
Theory-based drivers safety briefing
3 sighting laps of the track
1 high-speed passenger lap
10 laps driving the Ford Mustang
Please allow up to an hour and 30 minutes at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5"
Max weight of 20 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.