'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Formula F1000 Driving Thrill is one of the fastest single seater experiences in the UK, and you can now enjoy 30 mind-blowing laps around our purpose-built racing track at Bovingdon Airfield.The Formula F1000 will go from 0.100mph in 4.75 seconds which is incredible. The experience starts with a driver safety and technique briefing, followed by circuit demonstration laps in a performance vehicle, where you will learn the basic racing lines. You'll then take the wheel of the Formula F1000. Sitting just centimetres off the ground you'll feel the thunderous power as you shift through the gears on your 30 breathtaking laps of the track. You will also receive a high-speed passenger ride in a performance car to put the icing on the cake to the experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
4x instructor driven sighting laps including 1x high speed passenger ride in a sports saloon car (Evo X, BMW M3, or Subaru STI)
26 driving laps in the Formula F1000 Single Seater
The experience duration is approximately 90 minutes.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £35. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Gift vouchers are valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. From January you can book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 16 stone
Max age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Please note: If booking more for more than one participant, you will not be on track at the same time
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events team s terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from January - October. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Formula F1000 Gold Driving Experience
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.1 / 5Based on 8 reviews over the past year
26 October 2021
Fantastic driving experience!
19 October 2021
The event organiser has a 1 spin rule. Spin the car once and you're kicked out.
I feel this is very un fair. Especially in wet conditions. There was no prior warning of this when booking and organising the experience. It is dropped on you last minute before you get into the car. Feel as though I have wasted my money.
Instruction and staff were good. The car had a fault but was fixed within an hour
12 October 2021
Tom who took me out of for the morning was very calm and reassuring, even after having a moment out on track! The car was great fun and the track is dedicated to the specific car so no other drivers to worry about!
17 September 2021
Never drove a single seater before so I was a bit nervous. However Rob’s training beforehand allowed me to have the best time!
12 September 2021
Very friendly staff! Thanks to Rob!
Very fun car to drive - would have liked to get lap times.