'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This Military driving experience includes driving of 3 Military vehicles, the 432 Armoured personnel carrier, Russian Gvozdika Tank and the Humvee or the Lance Missile Carrier. You will also receive the Armoury Talk and tour.
Spectators are welcome (Age 7+) on this event for the price of £15.00 and will receive passenger rides, Armoury talk and refreshments. Please pre book 5 days in advance.
Registration Starts at 09.00 hours or 14:00 hours, after a role call and safety briefing, camouflaged suits and helmets are issued to separate teams.
432 Armoured personnel Carrier
Russian Gvozdika Tank
Lance Missile Carrier or Supercat
Armoury talk and tour
Driver of the day will get the chance to 'Crush a car'
Please allow up to 5 hours at the venue for this experience.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age 12 years old. Minimum height 5ft tall. We recommend that you bring clothing with you that you are happy to get dirty and wet. Boots or stout footwear are a must. We can provide suitable coveralls for drivers only - but we cannot be responsible for any damage to your own clothing. Where the activity demands it, we will insist that you wear a safety helmet and if necessary goggles and gloves. Spectators are welcome, a £15. 00 charge covers Armoury talks and rides. These need to be booked at least 5 days from the event, but can be paid for on the day. Spectators must be over the age of 7 to attend.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
3 Saturdays between June and September. The 2020 dates are 13 June, 8 August and 10 October. All bookings are subject to availability.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.