'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If your taste for cars goes back to the glorious golden ages of motoring, our Iconic Classic Car Experience is for you. You’ll get to drive a classic car of your choice for a total of 3 miles at a venue near you, and with many iconic models to choose from, all you’ll have to do before you book is spend your time dreaming about which one you want to go for.
Perhaps you fancy yourself recreating the victory laps seen in the recent ‘Le Mans ‘66’ film with Christian Bale and Matt Damon? The very same Ford GT40 featured in the film will give you the chance to do that. Or for a real timeless British classic, the Jaguar E-Type has remained just as desirable as it was in the swinging 60s, oozing class, style and effortless performance.
With its roaring V8 engine, our replica AC Cobra model is sure to get your motors running with its sporty looks, sounds and power. But for a taste of some classic Stateside muscle from the 70s, it has to be the Ford Mustang GT500, also known as ‘Eleanor’ in the hit action film ‘Gone In 60 Seconds’. Whichever classic car is your favourite, this experience all adds up to one unforgettable day behind the wheel. And it’s a perfect gift for Father’s Day too, with a special discount of 30% off, so you can treat your dad at a great value price.
Your experience will include:
Welcome introduction and sign in with our team to collect your itinerary
Drivers briefing with an experienced and qualified instructor
3 miles driving your chosen Iconic Classic Car on our purpose-built circuit
FREE High-Speed passenger Ride in Performance saloon
FREE 4×4 off-road passenger ride with instructor to show you what a true 4×4 can do (Prestwold Hall Only)
Please allow to be at the venue for the entire morning or afternoon.
You also have the option to view or purchase professional photographs taken whilst you have been driving. Please collect a certificate to commemorate your driving experience from our media desk. An optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order an open gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can add an additional driver to go with you for £100. Please put both names in the name field if you do this.
Drivers must hold a full clean driving licence, and be of minimum age (17 years old). They must also be between 4'10 -6'6 in height, and a maximum of 20 stone weight.
Driving experiences are still carried out during rainy weather. We advise you to wear appropriate protective clothing. In extreme weather conditions, events may be cancelled. In this eventuality, we or the provider will do our best to contact the participant to inform them and rearrange the experience.
This offer is only valid until 31/12/2020, after that the voucher becomes cash value towards another experience. The event runs on selected week days and weekends.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.