'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Want to give the young driving enthusiast in your life an experience they won’t forget? Our Junior McLaren 570S Thrill package is just the thing. With motor sport centric engineering, design, power and performance on offer, junior drivers aged 10 and up can get the chance to take to the wheel of this stunning British sports car for double the time.
Their day begins with a welcome, registration and full safety briefing from an expert instructor. From there, it’s time to take to the wheel of a stunning McLaren 570S for a total of 6 miles around your chosen circuit. A High Speed Passenger Ride from the expert instructor finishes off a turbo charged day we’re confident they’ll remember for years to come!
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
6 miles driving the McLaren 570S
High speed passenger ride
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age is 10
Proof of age in the form of a Passport or Birth Certificate must be provided on the day
Young drivers must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum height is 4' 6"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue specific vouchers are available to buy
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Junior McLaren 570S Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Junior McLaren 570S Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4.4 / 5Based on 8 reviews over the past year
01 September 2021
Great experience and day out
24 August 2021
The actual driving experience was fabulous. The team at the event were super kind and helpful. The timings and queue were awful. We arrived on time and had to wait for over 2 hours for the drive itself. Although the briefing material suggests you bring seats and refreshments, this could be so much better. There was poor visibility of the track which would at least provide some respite from the wait. Would we do it again? Yes… but we would book an early slot and bring provisions for a long long wait.
17 August 2021
A really good day which was I enjoyed for my birthday. I couldn't believe that I would be driving the car and then a fast lap around the track. I also had a fast lap in the Ariel Atom and so did my sister. That was amazing. This was a day I will never forget. Thankyou.
10 August 2021
Our son George who is 12 had the most amazing day. He loved driving the Mclaren…the instructor was amazing and all the staff were brilliant. A well organised amazing day….highly recommend.
29 July 2021
Long wait for the actual drive to take place; no seperate safety briefing as specified. All very rushed at the end with my high speed ride, just all felt a bit like a cattle market.
Other vouchers you may like...