'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is a must for any 14 -17 year old who wishes to learn rally driving skills. This solo experience will give you the chance to learn rally skills one to one at the venue with a fully qualified rally instructor. It will be you and your instructor who will put you through your paces, and under his guidance you will be power sliding around the rally stage in no time.
Arrival and safety briefing
In class briefing
Session learning basic car control
Session learning basic rally driving techniques
High speed passenger ride
You will need to allow at least 2 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10 month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Driver's must be between the ages 14-17 with the minimum height of 4ft 6inches and the maximum height is 6 foot 2 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs on selected weekdays and weekends from March and October
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.