'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Hop into the famous Lamborghini Gallardo for ten enthralling laps that are sure to leave a lasting memory. After an initial four passenger laps with the instructor showing you the course layout, you will then get the chance to experience the drive of a lifetime as you take the wheel of the Lamborghini Gallardo.
Arrival and registration
Drivers safety briefing
4 instructor driven sighting laps
10 driving laps in the Lamborghini Gallardo
Please allow up to 90 minutes at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Order an open gift voucher or book directly onto an available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'4"
Max weight of 20 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Lamborghini Gallardo Thrill
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 2 reviews over the past year
15 December 2020
The car was as great as I had hoped, the instructor was very nice and enthusiastic. Was more difficult than I thought and it was a bit stop start. We pulled over a lot so so didn't feel like I had a full experience. Would do it again though
22 October 2020
Poor facilities, wasn’t happy with the constant sales pitch for upgrades before the drive. Failed to see why our premium grade masks were not suitable and felt forced into buying their masks or couldn’t drive, just another money making scam!
Whilst on the short circuit for four of our laps we were stuck behind slower cars on their learning lap. We paid good money surely it wouldn’t have taken much longer for individual circuit runs?
Won’t be coming back to track days unfortunately...
Your response would be appreciated