'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This four car experience gives the recipient the chance to take the wheel of our platinum tier cars such as the Ferrari 458, McLaren MP4 12C and many others. Drivers will get a safety briefing followed by a demonstration of the circuit and then 4 laps in each of the four platinum cars they choose.
Welcome introduction and safety briefing
6 miles driving Platinum car 1
6 miles driving Platinum car 2
6 miles driving Platinum car 3
6 miles driving Platinum car 4
(high speed passenger ride if upgrade is paid)
Individual driving certificate on completion of experience
Full car selection: Ferrari 430 and 458, Audi R8 V10, Lamborghini Balboni and Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder, Aston Martin DB9, McLaren MP4 12C and Ariel Atom and BMW i8.
You need to allow up to 3 - 4 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £10 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high speed passenger ride can be added for £10. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Available on selected week days throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
2 / 5Based on 1 reviews over the past year
21 October 2020
I paid nearly £500 for this day, we spent most of it waiting around, they are constantly trying to sell you more things when you are there, my partner paid for a show lap to start and that was pretty pointless £10 to be driven round the track once in a normal car shared with other people during a pandemic. All the instructors seemed to go on lunch break together so when we got to the front of the line we still had to wait 45 mins each time for one to come back off their break, I asked if we could change to another car as it was taking so long and was told I would have to pay another £50 to upgrade ..... I was already the top package! all in all they ran about 3 hours behind with us there didn’t seem to be any organisation around timings so people who came hours after us were in cars before us and as I was stood there waiting in the rain with a baby in a buggy for 7 hours I watched a guy get out of a car and the instructor took him straight to another one right after and another guy paid on the day and got put in his choice of car within 5 mins, so if you have paid all your money upfront they are not interested in you the special attention is saved for those that pay more money on the day. I’m only giving this 2 stars as eventually we got to drive the cars we booked but the day experience was **** and no way worth the money I paid.