'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
An adrenalin filled half day Rally driving course designed to help you master the skills of Rally driving. On a purpose built Rally stage you will learn how to perform Handbrake turns and power slides while under the tuition of your instructor.
Welcome introduction and classroom briefing session
Demonstration session driven by your instructor with you in the co-driver's seat
3 driving sessions on the practice rally stage with your instructor in the co-driver's seat
A final session on the special rally stage
Summary of the day's events and presentation of drivers certificate
The standard car for this experience is the Subaru but you can upgrade to an Escort MKII for £10.00.
The course starts at 9am and finishes around 12.30pm.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
This experience is dependant on suitable weather conditions, please check the terms and conditions before booking.
This Rally school course starts at 9am and runs weekly
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
4 / 5Based on 3 reviews over the past year
09 June 2021
Instructors were friendly, helpful and reassuring. Great sense of humour.
07 May 2021
The track was too small and didn't really allow you to build up much speed to rally drive properly. I enjoyed the experience but because of the amount of people per car (6) it meant a lot of waiting around and not enough driving. It stated that after practicing you get to drive the complete track, but you only got one lap so pretty poor really. Plus you got to "upgrade" for extra money from a subaru turbo to an ****** mk2. Is this really an upgrade, I didn't think so and so didn't do it. Also you had to pay for extras including a balaclava to wear under your helmet, extra if you took someone with you to spectate, extra to do a drive with the pro driver driving the track. A lot of extra money. Plus the drive with the pro driver was just one lap, that was an extra £15. Rip off.
26 October 2020
Thoroughly enjoyable experience
Other vouchers you may like...