Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £166.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This brand new Safer Driving Course is designed for all drivers to help put their driving skills to the test. And it really is suitable for all levels of experience and driving aptitude, from newly qualified drivers aged 17 and up, to more advanced motorists. The course will help you and better equip you to drive with more confidence, particularly in the adverse conditions the weather in the UK often throws at the country's road networks! The aim is to help you gain more instinctive reactions rather than panicking or freezing under challenging driving conditions. You'll have the opportunity to prepare for driving on snow and ice, all whilst learning in a safe and risk-free environment, and you'll be taught skills including wet weather driving, aquaplaning and how to brake correctly. Plus you'll also learn how to avoid accidents, lane change at speed, and how to use your ABS. Whilst informative and educational, the course is also delivered in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, and you're likely to be a better learner under more relaxed conditions. And rest assured, the friendly qualified instructors who run this are all about getting the best out of everyone who comes along to the course, whilst hopefully learning invaluable driving skills that'll come in handy under real life road conditions.
Arrival and welcome
Classroom driver briefing (Theory Module)
The course includes a total of seven Practical Modules, covering:
Wet Weather Driving Sessions
Snow and Ice Driving
Muddy Road Driving
Classroom debrief to end the course
Please allow to be at the venue for approximately 3 hours.
Minimum age to participate is 17 years old
Minimum height to participate is 5 ft
Maximum height to participate is 6ft 6
Liability insurance included
A full UK driving licence is required to take part in this event without exception under venue and insurance rules
Participants are advised to wear flat soled shoes to ensure they can drive comfortably
Cancellation of an event by the supplier will result in a replacement date being made available and the booking will be moved to this date
In case of inclement weather, such as fog, ice or snow affecting the track at the venue, we will be advised by the supplier when it is safe to run. If a decision can be made in advance of the event day, customers will be informed of this as soon as possible. A wet track or rain during the day does not mean that the event will not operate.
Minimum Age: 17 years
Minimum Height: 152.00 cm
Maximum Height: 201.00 cm
You can order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a forthcoming available date of your choice from our Events calendar. Validity can be upgraded to 14 months when you place your order.
This course is run in half day sessions, either in the morning from 9am - 12pm or in the afternoon from 1pm - 4pm. You will be placed in a group with a maximum of 3 trainees per car, thus being able to continue your training through learning from others as well.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £500.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.