'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Take to the wheel of a Subaru Impreza for one to one tuition
from a former Rally driver at Silverstone Park. This unique package
gives you the chance to gain experience on the authentic Rally stages
all by yourself with no others on track with you, just you and your
co-driving instructor. Master power slides, handbrake turns and
pendulum slides under the guidance of your co-driver. You may also share your drive time with a friend if you wish.
Sign on safety briefing
Demonstration of the Rally stage driven by your instructor
Session of Rally driving under guidance of your instructor
High speed passenger ride driven by your instructor
Presentation of Rally driving certificate
150 Minutes in car time including the demonstration and passenger ride.
Please allow 30 minutes for the sign on and safety briefing and in car time of 150 minutes.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The maximum height is 6 foot 4 inches tall and you need to be no more than 18 stone in weight.
Severe weather such as heavy snow or ground frost may cause the course to be unsuitable to drive. Please check our terms and conditions for more details
The Rally school will operate six days a week and the course is either in the morning or the afternoon.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.