'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Drive the incredible turbocharged Toyota Supra on the purpose-built track in Hertfordshire. This amazing car is in the iconic orange and has the Fast and Furious livery made famous in the movies. After arriving at the venue you will go through a drivers safety briefing learning about driving etiquette.Then you will be taken around the track to get familiar with the layout and racing lines. After this, you will receive a high-speed passenger ride in one of our sports saloon cars. Once you have composed yourself, you will then have over 600bhp at your disposal on your 10 lap experience.
Arrival and registration
30-minute introductory brief covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette
4 sighting laps including 1 high speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports saloon car
10 x driving laps in the Toyota Supra 2JZ with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Extra laps and passenger laps, depending on availability, can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without the CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 16 stone
Max age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Please note this vehicle may not be suitable for those with impaired hearing due to the nature of instruction required, please get in touch before booking your experience
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.