'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
A must for all fans of prestigious British car manufacturer Aston Martin, and James Bond. This experience gets you behind the wheel of a recreation of the Aston Martin DB5, a 1975 Aston Martin Vantage, and a modern iteration, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage.You'll get up to 9 miles driving, 3 in each car, sat beside an expert instructor who'll be giving you tips to help you get the most out of your driving time. Once you've given it everything for 9 miles, you'll be shown how it's done by someone who knows the track like the back of their hand with an instructor-driven high-speed passenger ride.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the recreation of the Aston Martin DB5
3 miles driving the 1975 Aston Martin Vantage
3 miles driving the Aston Martin V8 Vantage
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note 2019 availability at Perranporth will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Triple Aston Martin Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Triple Aston Martin Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.7 / 5Based on 6 reviews over the past year
30 August 2021
Brilliant service from all staff members
15 August 2021
Cars and instructors all very good
10 August 2021
Fantastic day out, very well organised and helpful trainers and staff. Would recommend to anyone looking for a driving experience.
10 August 2021
Track Days customer service was painful! You can never get hold of them and despite asking for confirmations of all the changes (that they had to change because they made an error on my booking!) I had to chase and chase. At one point after making a booking due to unforeseen circumstances I needed to change the date but they said I couldn’t because it had already ‘left their hands’ and was with the operator! There are so many companies involved I got confused! Then trying to get through to Car Chase Hero’s was like trying to get hold of the Queen….to the point I was on hold soooo long I made Track Days do some work and call them on my behalf!
I’ll give Car Chase Heros credit for smooth running on the day in terms of registration despite all the queuing and chaos but then as for the instructor, drive experience and car I would take the credit away! Poor, poor, poor! Poor quality car, poor experience in that basically there were that many cars on the track you kept having to give way so didn’t really get to drive a decent distance then as for the instructor, rude, abrupt, cocky and clearly thinks he’s a better driver than Stirling Moss! Maybe he can adapt his attitude to a kid and a full grown man! It was a bit of an anticlimax tbh and I won’t be doing this car experience again…in fact any other for that matter if they’re all like this!
25 July 2021
My session was booked for 3:30pm, however the track at Castle Combe closes at 5pm. This meant I was unable to drive the final Aston Martin that I had paid for because there was not enough time to wait for the person in front of me in the queue to finish driving it. This was a very poor experience that I am extremely unhappy with.