Bluewater Driving Lessons
At Bluewater shopping centre in Kent you can book 30 or 60 minute Driving Lessons for Juniors aged between 10-17. These Young Driver Training Experiences are very similar to your first driving lesson as an adult and provide excellent prior experience for kids who are showing interest in driving cars. Not only will this give them a confidence boost when it comes to starting their adult lessons, but they will have a great day out too.
Whilst you are here why not take a look around and see what else the shopping centre has to offer. With lots of shops to browse and a food court with plenty of options to choose from, there is something for everyone and plenty to do whilst you wait.
Bluewater Shopping Centre
Blue Overflow Car Park (Thames Walk Car Park)
What 3 Words: ///hours.public.lodge
The driving centre layout for the driving lessons includes:
- One-way and Two-way roads
- Manoeuvre & steering zones
- Parking Zones
- Area for spectators
Parking available. Toilet facilities available inside the shopping centre. Refreshments available within the Shopping centre
Driving Lessons near Bluewater
If you are unable to find any suitable dates for the Bluewater Shopping Centre location then why not try some of the other locations nearby.
Lakeside Driving Lessons (4 miles)
Romford Driving Lessons (10 miles)
Epping Driving Lessons (20 miles)
More About Young Driving Training
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them before opting for this lesson. This experience may not be suitable for participants with certain medical conditions, please enquire prior to booking. All participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entirety of the experience. Weather and driving-appropriate clothing should be worn, closed-toe footwear must be worn. Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability.
Why Book a Young Driver Experience?
- Million of lessons delivered.
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews.
- Great fun for all kids!.
- Fully inclusive for those with disabilities or special needs.
- Britain’s best Government approved driving instructors trained by us to work with under 17s.
- Realistic road system with roundabouts, junctions, parking zones and traffic lights.
- Over 70 sites across the UK.
- No lengthy briefings - enjoy maximum time driving with 1 to 1 instruction.
- Save ££££s when you get to 17 as you’ll need fewer driving lessons on the road!
- Get exclusive insurance discounts at 17 with Young Driver insurance from £1,200 per year!
Once you have completed your experience the driver will receive a FREE 50 page Drive Diary worth £5:
- track your progress on line.
- packed full of helpful driving tips and advice.
- links to free ‘learn to drive’ films exclusive to Young Driver.
- link to our free app with tons of helpful information.
- unique special offers, tips and news.