'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Give your child a head start with a 60-minute automatic young driver experience available nationwide. The experience is run by the UK's largest under 17 driving academy and offers juniors aged between 10-17 the chance to learn driving skills such as starting and stopping the car, moving away and changing gears along with road position, sign recognition and more advanced skills like bay parking, driving in two-way traffic and dealing with roundabouts, all under the watchful eye of a fully qualified instructor. Each 60-minute session takes place in a safe and controlled environment and is tailored to the attendee depending on their ability and age.
60 minutes driving on a replica road system that represents the UK roads, including junctions, roundabouts and road signs
Each student will receive a personalized Young Driver Drive Diary
You will learn the basics of driving in the latest Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRi
* You'll be driving an automatic vehicle with this package.
It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start. The lesson is 60 minutes long.
Refreshments are available to purchase.
Your voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All drivers must be aged between 10-17 years
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them before opting for this lesson
This experience may not be suitable for participants with certain medical conditions, please enquire prior to booking
All participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entirety of the experience
Min height - 1.42m
Weather and driving-appropriate clothing should be worn, closed-toe footwear must be worn
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Please note that bookings cannot be made within 72 hours of purchase
Why Book a Young Driver Experience?
- Over 1.1 million lessons delivered
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews
- Great fun for all kids!
- Fully inclusive for those with disabilities or special needs
- Britain’s best Government approved driving instructors trained by us to work with under 17s
- Realistic road system with roundabouts, junctions, parking zones and traffic lights
- Over 70 sites across the UK
- No lengthy briefings - enjoy maximum time driving with 1 to 1 instruction
- Save ££££s when you get to 17 as you’ll need fewer driving lessons on the road!
- Get exclusive insurance discounts at 17 with Young Driver insurance from £1,200 per year!
Once you have completed your experience the driver will receive a FREE 50 page Drive Diary worth £5:
- track your progress on line
- packed full of helpful driving tips and advice
- links to free ‘learn to drive’ films exclusive to Young Driver
- link to our free app with tons of helpful information
- unique special offers, tips and news
All lessons are weather-dependent. If your lesson must be cancelled due to bad weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, your lesson will be re-booked or you will be refunded.
Available on selected Saturdays and Sunday throughout the year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
60 Minute Automatic Young Driver Experience Near Me