British Motor Museum Driving Lessons
Did you know that as well as being a Motor museum, the British Motor Museum in Warwickshire offers you the opportunity to book 30 or 60 minute Driving Lessons for Juniors aged between 10-17. These Young Driver Training Experiences are very similar to your first driving lesson as an adult and provide excellent prior experience for kids who are showing interest in driving cars. Not only will this give them a confidence boost when it comes to starting their adult lessons, but they will have a great day out. Head over to the British Motor Museum and get your child on the road to getting their driving licence.
British Motor Museum Address
British Motor Museum
What 3 Words: ///sunflower.enclosing.foot
The driving centre layout for this location includes:
- One-way & Two way roads
- Manoeuvre & steering zones
- Parking Zones
- Large area for spectators
Parking available. Toilet facilities available. £5 off entry to the British Motor Museum
Driving Lessons near Warwickshire
If you are unable to find any suitable dates for the Warwickshire location then why not try some of the other locations nearby.
Stoneleigh Park Driving Lessons (11 miles)
Birmingham NEC Driving Lessons (21 miles)
Bicester Heritage Centre Driving Lessons (24 miles)
More About Young Driving Training
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them before opting for this lesson. This experience may not be suitable for participants with certain medical conditions, please enquire prior to booking. All participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entirety of the experience. Weather and driving-appropriate clothing should be worn, closed-toe footwear must be worn. Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability.
Why Book a Young Driver Experience?
- Million of lessons delivered.
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews.
- Great fun for all kids!.
- Fully inclusive for those with disabilities or special needs.
- Britain’s best Government approved driving instructors trained by us to work with under 17s.
- Realistic road system with roundabouts, junctions, parking zones and traffic lights.
- Over 70 sites across the UK.
- No lengthy briefings - enjoy maximum time driving with 1 to 1 instruction.
- Save ££££s when you get to 17 as you’ll need fewer driving lessons on the road!
- Get exclusive insurance discounts at 17 with Young Driver insurance from £1,200 per year!
Once you have completed your experience the driver will receive a FREE 50 page Drive Diary worth £5:
- track your progress on line.
- packed full of helpful driving tips and advice.
- links to free ‘learn to drive’ films exclusive to Young Driver.
- link to our free app with tons of helpful information.
- unique special offers, tips and news.