'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Have you ever wanted to know how it feels like drifting in a car but don't have a licence then the drifting passenger lap experience is just the ticket. The art of drifting is not as easy as some make it out to be but here you'll get to enjoy 12 high adrenaline-fuelled laps filled with plenty of burnt rubber and sideways action in either the Lexus IS 200, Lexus IS 250 or the Nissan 200sx. Watch as the lead car drifts past you and then follow behind where your experienced driver will drift as close to the rear bumper of the car in front as humanly possible without ever making contact for the drifting thrill. Just make sure to hold on tight!
Arrival and sign-on
12 high-speed drift passenger laps
Please allow up to an hour from arrival to departure.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months but you can extend them to 14 months for an extra £20. You can also book directly onto a date from the listed dates.
Minimum age of 12
The maximum weight is 22 stone
The car you'll be drifting in will be either the Lexus IS 250 Sport, Lexus IS 200 or a Nissan 200sx
Please make sure to bring your Trackdays voucher on the day of your event
In the instance of severe bad weather such as storms, fog or snow the event may be cancelled. An alternative date will be offered however we are unable to refund.
Selected Fridays and weekend dates between Feb-November
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.