'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Jump behind the wheel of a modified Land Rover Discovery and take on some tough terrain of a Cotswold Water Park with the 4x4 off-road driving experience. A variety of terrains await you as you tackle steep inclines and nerve-racking declines, water gullies and a range of obstacles in your path.
The instructor will teach you how to use high and low-range gears, and teach you about why diff lock is so important to help climb near vertical accents. From start to finish the level of difficulty will increase making this a truly unforgettable experience.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Sessions on the off-road course tackling varying terrain
The experience cost is for one person but will car will be shared with 2 other drivers on the day so please allow up to 3 hours at the venue from arrival to departure. The morning session is from 9am-12pm and the afternoon session is from 1pm-4pm
Tea, coffee and light refreshments are available to purchase on the day
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase, or you can book directly onto an available date
Drivers must hold a full UK licence
The minimum age is 17
The minimum height is 5ft
Max height is 6ft 6
Due to the fact, the Off-Road track is in a different location to the Sign On/briefing room and tea/coffee facilities, this experience is not really suitable for spectators.
If the event is cancelled due to adverse weather you will be offered an alternative date
Selected weekdays and weekends are available
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.