'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn to drift in a real drifting car for a full days drifting experience. Take an intensive one to one drifting training session with our L2D academy instructor drivers who will teach you to mast er the art of drifting. This is an experience for the brave and your driving skills will be pushed to the limit in a fantastic day experience.
This is a great package for anyone who took our half day session and want to progress their skills even further.
Up to 3 people can share a car with the instructor for the whole day. The choice is you can stay on the wet surface all day long and get up to approx 5-6 hrs seat time, or you can mix onto the dry surface and wet surface. Tyre changing comes out of the overall seat time. Driving session starts at 9am to 12pm, you have 1 hr for lunch, then driving again from 1pm – 4pm.
Figures of 8.
3 Cones (Instructor not in car)
Clutch Kicking Initiation
Pro track forward
Pro track reverse
High Speed circuit training
High speed passenger laps.
This is a full day event from 9am to 4pm.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
This Learn 2 Drift day is suitable for everyone but the minimal requirement is the ability to be able to drive a manual car. Proof of ID is required along with your voucher/confirmation and if you do not have a driving license you will be required to pay an insurance premium of £39. 50 on the day of the event. Please note, this experience is available at multiple venues so please check which dates are for which venue before booking.
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Selected dates from March to December.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.
Full Day One to One Intensive Drifting Lesson Near Me