'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Bentley driving experience is perfect for juniors aged between 10 and 17. Previsouly an 'Arnage', the Bentley now used is the 6.0-litre, 560hp Bentley Flying Spur. Enjoy 30 minutes of driving in luxury and learn key driving skills all under the watchful eye of a fully trained ADI instructor. What's more you can invite two passengers to enjoy the experience with you.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Introduction to the vehicle and controls
30 minutes driving
* 2 passengers are welcome to sit in on the experience.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
All drivers must be aged between 10-17 years
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them before opting for this lesson
This experience may not be suitable for participants with certain medical conditions, please enquire prior to booking
All participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entirety of the experience
Min height - 142cm
Weather and driving-appropriate clothing should be worn, closed-toe footwear must be worn
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Please note that bookings cannot be made within 72 hours of purchase
In the event of the event having to be canceled due to weather conditions you will be offered alternative dates to book.
Selected dates through the year
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.