'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The Bentley driving experience is perfect for juniors aged between 10 and 17. Previously an 'Arnage', the Bentley now used is the 6.0 litre, 560 bhp Bentley Flying Spur. Enjoy 30 minutes of driving in luxury and learn key driving skills all under the watchful eye of a fully trained ADI instructor.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Hours' standard tuition with instructor (required)
Introduction to the vehicle and controls
30 minutes driving the Bentley Flying Spur
Important - drivers must have previously completed a 60 Minute Young Driver course before they can drive the Bentley. You can book this for the same day.
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase.
Customer must be aged between 10 and 17. Minimum height 4 ft 7". All participants must be accompanied by an adult.
In the event of the event having to be canceled due to weather conditions you will be offered alternative dates to book.
Selected dates through the year
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a drivingexperience.com discount code to use on your next purchase.